1. Introduction1.1Research background On April 23, 1616 in Madrid, Spain, Cervantes, the matador, who had been fighting with the cruel fate all his life but never lost his bravery and courage and created Don Quixote in his humble even shabby house quietly said goodbye to the world. Since his death, his Don Quixote has come out around the world, translated and published more than a thousand times. According to Marx, 1876 "Cervantes and Balzac are above all other novelists". Cervantes lived a life of poverty and adversity. Don Quixote's publication, though it gave him a certain reputation, was not enough to improve the poor quality of his life, for his selling off the copyright all at once just gave him only one reward, not to mention the cost of living for his family. After Cervantes became ill, he discovered that some people had cheated in the name of his works, engaged in piracy for self-interest, and even profited handsomely. He felt bitter and angry, and died soon after writing the second half of Don Quixote.Don Quixote is fascinated by chivalry. He rides on a thin old horse, with a rusty spear and a broken helmet. He takes Sancho Panza as a servant and begins his adventures, making the country inn a castle, the owner a castle master, and pressing the owner to make him a knight. He goes out of the inn and make a giant of the spinning windmill. He turns the sheep into an army, rushes to fight, and the shepherd boy bruised his faces and teeth with stones. He beats a barber as if he is a warrior, and takes the bronze basin as a helmet. Treating a group of criminals as persecuted gentlemen, he is badly beaten, and his friend Samson Carrasco, pretending to be a knight, knocks him over and gives him a year's rest as a ranger. He suffers a lot and goes back to his hometown. He realizes too late that he has been cheated by the romances of chivalry.Don Quixote didnt appear in time of Cervantes as a wave. However, the greatest work is not afraid of the test of timeDon Quixote is undoubtedly the great gift and immortal work that Cervantes gave to the human world. Since the publication of Don Quixote in the 17th century, his image has impressed the world in every age. The vivid character of Don Quixote and the rich implication have never ceased to be studied by anthropologists.1.2 Need for the studyHarold Bloom, 2006, a famous contemporary American literary theorist and literary historian, declared firmly in The Western Canon that "Of all the western classics, the two protagonists of Cervantes are indeed the most prominent literary characters, with only a small number of Shakespeare's characters ranking alongside them. Their combination of awkwardness and intelligence, combined with lack of utility, is matched only by Shakespeare's most memorable men and women." Since the birth of Don Quixote, with the development of society and the update of science and technology, people start from studying the image, spiritual quality or tragic color of Don Quixote to exploring the significance of the era of this character.Don Quixote is not only a great humanistic work in the Renaissance, but also a literary work full of nostalgia for the middle ages and conservative tendency. The conservatism of Don Quixote lies in his critical attitude towards the culture at that time. Cervantes despised the civil culture of the Renaissance. He tried to embrace the Medieval Knight Culture with the help of Don Quixote. But in the preface, Cervantes said that the chivalry novel was out of date, and he wanted to clean up the old set through Don Quixote.Through the research on the topic, it can be shown that the social background of era of Cervantes is quite different from that of modern society, but the duality of humanity and his ridiculous and moving chivalry beyond the era have been constantly expanded and highlighted in the long history. When we try to take Don Quixote, a great literary figure, more than four hundred years ago from Spain into today's social, you will find that he has more significance to stimulate the truth, goodness and beauty of human nature, to influence or even change people's attitude towards life with the brilliance of his thoughts or tragic fate, to increase the cognition of the real society, so as to raise the level of civilization of human society to a higher level. On the basis of previous studies, this study intends to comprehensively study the mental reproduction of Don Quixote in the Internet era and the actual cases from multiple perspectives. Specifically, from the character of Don Quixote, the characteristics of the Internet age and their mutual integration, this paper analyzes the realistic significance of Don Quixote spirit for modern people and its re-deconstruction.2. Literature review2.1 Summary of previous studies abroad and at homeThis topic is mainly based on modern scholars' interpretation of the image and spirit of Don Quixote. A large number of researchers continue to help us interpret the post-modern meaning of Don Quixote. As early as the publication of Don Quixote, The Timely Knight affirmed the spirit of Don Quixote's persistent struggle against the evils of society, while Cervantes, Don Quixote's creator, emphasized the significance of what Don Quixote considered knights to be in his book on The Writing Of Famous Foreign Writers. The Fascinating Case of Don Quixote written by P.J. Garca Ruiz, (2011) embodies Don Quixote's capacity for courage and blind folly. Turgenev refers to and analyzes the "golden age" that Don Quixote yearned for in Hamlet and Don Quixote. Bea J, the writer of Don Quixote: Freud and Cervantes, affirms Don Quixote's good intentions and practical actions in the pursuit of human freedom and equal rights. At the same time, Don Quixote's justice to the rich and poor is also mentioned in The New Quixote Of Spanish Literature by Raul Vargas (2009). Hegel's Aesthetics points out that in a society in which the legal order has been perfected and has become the supreme authority, it is ridiculous for a knight like Don Quixote to take independent risks and rescue suffering. Michel Foucault in Words and Things fully affirms the height of Don Quixote's mind.0In Don Quixotes Influence on Chinese Traditional Life, Xu Wenyu (2019) , Don Quixote's great warrior spirit is affirmed, as is his character of fighting injustice and saving lives. Zhou Yuzhang's "Madness" in Don Quixote describes the knight's difficulty and hardship as an existence of individual heroism. On The Characterization and Theme of Don Quixote, Jiang (2019) emphasizes Don Quixote's commitment to personal virtue and conscience, as well as his views on personal cultivation. In Don Quixote's Exploration of Multiple Satires and Cultural implication, Wang Shuqing (2017) describes Don Quixote's attitude towards himself and others: sincerity, honesty, and a clear distinction between right and wrong. In Xie Zhulan's article Save Don Quixote, Don Quixote's loyalty towards love and his respect for women are mentioned. Lu Xun's research in Selected Works of Lu Xun shows the conflict between Don Quixote's behavior and the social background at that time, the tragedy of characters and society. Qian liqun, who wrote The Rich Pain -- Don Quixote and the Eastward Shift of Hamlet, magnifies the spirit of Don Quixote as a national mirror and puts forward the concept of "collective Quixote". In The History of European Literature, Zhou Zuoren believes that Don Quixote's spirit should be eternal no matter what the world is. If There Is No Don Quixote, Yang (2009) calls for more heroes with the spirit and courage of Don Quixote in modern society.From the original description to the analysis of the character image, the analysis of the character, the elaboration of the advantages and disadvantages, we can make a comprehensive analysis of Don Quixote and deeply understand the inner meaning of the character. Then, the cognitive and guiding significance of Don Quixote to human relations, human consciousness and human code of conduct obtained by previous studies is combined with the context of modern Internet society to explore the transcendental significance of his characters.2.2 Don Quixotes in the Internet age People of different ages have different opinions about Cervantes and Don Quixote. When the novel as a new literary genre had not been recognized by the upper class, the poetry and theater in the Baroque Peak period saw the novel as an unrefined inferior art. "There is no poet worse than Cervantes," Lope DE Vega, a 16th-century literary guru, said contemptuously. "there is no novel more stupid than Don Quixote." But it was not long before people found and praised Cervantes. In the 18th century, Henry Fielding and Samuel Johnson (1709) saw in Don Quixote a contradiction between the comical and the sublime. In the 19th century, the poet Byron further pointed out that "the greatness of Cervantes lies in his sympathetic revelation of Don Quixote's tragic fate". When it comes to the age of the Internet, Don Quixote is given new meaning by the rapid social characteristics.The Internet age make human beings undergone earth-shaking changes. People's pursuit of spiritual content has long been changed from the text to the desire for unlimited knowledge, while the rapid development of the Internet has accelerated the decomposition of people's original inner world system, and gradually merged with the participation of the hand of the world, resulting in qualitative changes. The characteristic and key of Internet era lies in its rapidity. As long as you look back on human history, it is not difficult to find that it is a process of constantly updating each other between production technology and lifestyle. The need for quality of life encourages craftsmen to keep improving and bring forth new ideas. In turn, technology makes people's desire more and more inflated. This inevitably leads to the contradiction between people's spiritual emptiness and sufficient reality in the Internet era. In this case, the new ages Don Quixotes also emerge. With the aid of network, some people, on the one hand, have become guardians of the virtual world, denouncing darkness and evil, and seem to be the most loyal guardians of light and justice. While on the other hand, returning to reality, some of them take off their armor and expose their faces like Sancho Panza. They directly become realistic realists. When they encounter injustice again, keeping out of harm by discretion becomes the first choice. ReferencesIvan Turgenev. Hamlet and Don Quixote: The Two Eternal Human Types. Blooms Shakespeare through the Ages: Hamlet, 1860.Clos we IRA the Navel. Marianna, 1985.Don Quixote And The Act of Reading: A Multiperspectivist Approach. Friedman Edward H, 1984.Xu Wenyu, Don Quixotes Influence on Chinese Traditional Life [M], 2019. Proceedings of Northeast Asia International Symposium on Linguistics, Literature and Teaching, 2019.Cervantes, M.D. (2015). Don Quixote. Beijing: China Federation Literary and Art Circles Publishing Corporation.Zhang,Z.M.(2017). The Ridiculous Spiritual Victor. Popular Literature and Art, 14, 26.塞万提斯，堂吉诃德[M]. 张广森译. 北京：中国经济出版社，2002.程晓芳，永远的骑士--唐吉诃德现实与理想的矛盾[J]. 新闻爱好者，2018(09).成向阳，思想骑士的沙漠圣殿[J]. 都市，2019，第9期.熊翠，崇高又滑稽的堂吉诃德:圣徒与骑士的结合体[J]. 周口师范学院学报，2019,第36卷，第1期.周作人，欧洲文学史. 北京：东方出版社，2007.钱理群，丰富的痛苦堂吉诃德与哈姆雷特的东移. 北京： 北京大学出版社, 2007.黑格尔，美学：第1卷．北京：商务印书馆，1979．250.杨正润，如果没有堂吉诃德．文汇读书学报，2009.袁方，语言建构真实: 《堂吉诃德》的虚构性特征[J]. 时代文学(下半月)， 2014(08).
- Analysis of Tragedy in A Rose to Emily from Perspectives of Realism and Feminism 《献给艾米丽的玫瑰花》之悲剧解析——现实主义与女性主义视角文献综述
- An#160;Analysis#160;of#160;For#160;Whom#160;the#160;Bell#160;Tolls#160;from#160;the#160;Perspective#160;of Internal#160;Focalization 从内聚焦视角分析《丧钟为谁而鸣》文献综述
- A Feminist Approach to Josephine March in Little Women 从女性主义视角解析《小妇人》中约瑟芬·马奇的形象文献综述
- 电影符号学视阈下解读《绿皮书》An Interpretation of the Film Green Book from the Perspective of Film Semiotics文献综述
- 反抗与独立–从女性主义角度解读《纯真年代》 Resistance and Independence: A Feminist Study of The Age of Innocence文献综述
- A Study of Metaphor Translation of Subtitles in The Young Sheldon from the Perspective of Relevance Theory 关联理论视角下美剧《小谢尔顿》字幕的隐喻翻译研究文献综述
- A Corpus-based Study on the Use of “Should” and “Would” in Chinese Students’ Compositions基于语料库的中国学生作文中“should”和“would”的使用情况研究文献综述